Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tobaccoville


That small town hasn't changed much.
You'll be able to see it in "Leatherheads"
which comes in April! They filmed
up there for parts and in SC and in
Charlotte ( which my husband got in
on as a Press Agent). I smiled when I heard
from the media about filming in this
crossroads that my roots come from.
Oddly, I only have been there 3 times!

  • April 4 2007 : Filming in Tobaccoville, NC
  • April 5 2007: Filming begins in Charlotte, NC.
  • April 9 - 10 2007 : Filming in Spencer, NC at North Carolina Transportation Museum
  • April 11 - 13 2007 Filming in Salisbury, NC at Salisbury station.
  • April 16 - 20 2007 & April 23 2007 : Filming in Charlotte, NC. Memorial Stadium. Closed set.

  • Clooney paid some children 20.00
    at their lemonade stand for a drink
    in Tobaccoville!

    photo of Leatherheads,  George Clooney

    No comments: