Tuesday, December 4, 2007

You'll have to read Evan's letter



Those were Emma's words about her
letter from her brother away for one more
week ~~ in college! She giggled while she
read it late this afternoon. I was trying to
do Yoga. I did and hopefully can keep it up
to stretch out these old limbs!

I also got our second Christmas card-letter
today. The first being the Fairy Calendar and
card! Both are from those called by the Lord
to serve in missions. These know much about
prayer and communication!
I'm trying to get cards to college students
before they come "home for the holidays!"
It can be a lonely place and mail always
brings a hug.


I do love this card maker who makes
them to support college ministry~ Coalition
for Christian Outreach. I've never met
Bonnie , the artist. I do help evaluate her
new cards she's designed, which is a blessing
to a letter writer!


OUTSIDE TEXT:
Gold Foil G-clef against the stars
And suddenly there was with the angels a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying, Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace among men with whom He is pleased. —Luke 2:13-14

INSIDE TEXT:
Merry Christmas

Will let you know what the giggles were about
when I read the letter!

2 comments:

Nan said...

I wanted to let you know that I tagged you for a meme on my blog:
http://lettersfromahillfarm.blogspot.com/

Please don't feel obligated - just do it if you want to.

Bonnie said...

Oh dear, will have to see how to do that! You make me smile.....sort of like mail in mailbox over the internet!

Bonnie