Sunday, February 17, 2008

People Need the Lord



Back from a free Steve Green concert
at a beautiful large church here in the
city. I've heard him several times at the
same church in the past 10 years. One
time he was with Michael Card. I always
remember Steve's voice. It fills a sanctuary
like an orchestra does. You step into heaven
when he pours out his praises unto the Lord.
I sat in front of him in a Sunday School class
at Christ Community Church in Franklin, Tenn.
(George Grant's class) So gracious, so real .
I'm strengthened to live more victoriously
tomorrow and the next from his praises.
You can comment on his blog if you go to his site.
I love this ~
he calls it his journal! His wonderful song:


People need the Lord, people need
the Lord.
At the end of broken dreams, He's
the open door.
People need the Lord, people need
the Lord.
When will we realize, people need
the Lord?


2 comments:

Gail said...

So glad you got to go to the concert. Wish I could have been there!

Anonymous said...

I love this song. We didn't sing it this morning in worship but we often do. I enjoy your blog very much by the way. I don't comment very often but your spirituality and wisdom just shine out. Thanks!