Thursday, January 8, 2009

God's amazing provisions


A heart can be full of thankfulness
as Scripture says and when you
keep being blessed with food and
encouragement by friends, family,
and again friends, you have to
praise God with all of your heart.
That's been my week as I started
back to teaching one literature class
to the high school students of Gileskirk.
We're on to Chesterton.
Not a day has gone by without such
things as meals, tea visits, etc....
And today ends the chills from the
blood thinner. One full month.
Funny how we couldn't find either
compression stocking this morning
as this time to keep my blood from
clotting ends. I know they are around
here somewhere because they can't
walk without my legs!

1 comment:

Gail said...

One Month under your belt! May God continue to bless your recovery!