Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Real Thing: 101 Dalmatians



Emma and I watched the
recent movies on youtube
a few weekends ago. We got
the book by Dodie Smith from
the library. I loved her book
"I Capture the Castle" so we
wondered how this dog book
was. DIFFERENT than the movie
Emma declared today. "Much
better" as she plopped the
book on my bed ( I was resting
with Orthodoxy!) and said "Read it."
Peter Pan is the same: a very
good book. What others are like
that? hmmmmmmm............

First edition cover
First edition cover
The Hundred and One Dalmatians

3 comments:

melissa said...

I'd put 'Alice in Wonderland' in the must-read pile. I found it hilarious.

Bonnie said...

Another friend suggested
The Wizard of Oz books. Much
different than the movie.

Bonnie

Anonymous said...

I LOVED 101 Dalmatians! It was so good!
Emma