Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Family



"When we step into the family, by the act of being born, we do step into a world which is incalculable, into a world which has its own strange laws, into a world which could do without us, into a world we have not made. In other words, when we step into the family we step into a fairy-tale." - Heretics, G.K. Chesterton







Mr and Mrs........!!




At the Rehearsal Dinner



Counting to the right with the groomsmen:
Evan, Gordan, Ryan Nelson ( cousin) Brad,
Best Man Brandon Turner , then Samuel
the ring bearer and Bryan. ( 4 are our sons)

From the LEFT: Emily , My Emma , Flower
Girl Grace, my neice) , Kathryn ( Maid of Honor
and sister of the bride) and the bride: Ashley











My 6 brothers , including my twin, and
my sister! ( me in the plum with shoes off!)
We are in chronological order like a timeline!










3 comments:

podso said...

Ah the sibbling photo! So good to meet/greet all of them!

melissa said...

I knew you had many siblings, but had no idea you were a twin. Love that! Your photos are wonderful...thanks for letting us in to see.

The rehearsal photo makes me think of a play...the night before. Guess it really was! :)

And I figured out who was your Emma in an earlier picture. She looked especially pretty!

Anonymous said...

Love the photo of all your siblings and talking to each for a bit at the wedding! Thanks for sharing.
Still haven't gotten Bruce and Stewart down (faces and which is older). Know you look forward to the next time all of you are together.
Scoggin