Friday, September 2, 2011

Kicking off the School Year


I should have taken photos.
Alas ~~ that has been my life:
forgetting the camera.

Last night 11 students gathered
round my kitchen table , taco
salad, ice cream sundaes :
to read The Comedy of Errors.
We only got to Act. 3.
We'll finish up this week in
class. Onward to a great year!
I feel so blessed : new students,
their moms and a great energy
of the Spirit for these high
schoolers!

Best line in the play so far
for me that struck me with
delight:

Here comes the almanac of my true date.
Act 1, scene 2

Do you know what that means?
( I have one of those , if you didn't
know THAT about me!)

2 comments:

podso said...

Now I'm curious--a diary of your dates with Ken? Glad your year is off to a good start, and this year feeling so much better, right?

L.L. Barkat said...

Welcome to a new year. How exciting. :)

Have fun in NY, btw! And I hope you enjoy Rumors. :)