Friday, December 21, 2012

library books for the hands


These have been in my back seat since Tuesday! Just came out to look at during the holidays.
I did say to the librarian that I must have been reading blogs and put books on hold with all of these! I haven't done any handwork for Christmas at all. My hands are itching:



Links to blogs of the Moda Bake Shop Chefs here.4



                                                 Jane Brocket's blog:  Yarnstorm




                    but was looking for her recent book from her blog of using quilts to tell stories




                                
 with some of  the designs: 




picked up this book that I had seen at The Purl Bee blog of the Purl Soho,  s in NY which we did get to go to in Sept. 





4 comments:

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

These are the kinds of books my mother used to love perusing . . . she was wonderful with the handicrafts.

Joel Pinckney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
beth said...

Well now, Bonnie. You can just bring that stack over to my house when you're done. Would LOVE to pore of every one of them!

podso said...

Looks like richness, looking through those!