Thursday, August 29, 2013

updating


My book list for my class.
Finishing up some summer reads. 
My 4th son goes to London on Monday. A semester at Kingston College.
Am I jealous ?
Yes.
Am I going to see him?
Yes.
Any great shops or things in the UK for him to see or do from 
travellers?
His dad is going to travel with him for a week before classes start. 
They will be seeing friends of the family in London and MY relatives in Edinburgh. 

I did wake up in the middle of the night and was worried 
and had to confess to the Lord that HE takes care of all. 
All things. Period.

For those who have read much Elizabeth Goudge, I am thinking about one of 
her books where the children are up on a cliff above a mother on the 
shore. Someone asks if those are her children and LOOK where they are. 
Her response is something that has stuck into my soul: the Lord is watching
over them. Exactly. 


3 comments:

Nancy Kelly said...

Oh, my. So envious. Take lots of pictures. Enjoy yourself, too.

From joy to joy,
Nancy

Bonnie said...

I am going later in the fall.

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Yes, I was just reading that passage the other day somewhere in cyberspace on some blog or other.

How wonderful, an upcoming visit to England to look forward to!