Saturday, April 23, 2016

the weekend


The weekend arrived with stellar weather.

 I started off friday night  with a cello & piano recital of one of my students. 

Then met with a mom of a Middle School student this morning.

Then read an essay of my daughters: editor. 

Worked cleaning out part of the garage and throwing out stuff.

You know about stuff. ( I hope I am not the only one with stuff)

Got much done by finding a list of character traits in Latin for my class.

Relieved  to have found the list. 

Read some chapters in "Till We Have Faces" by Lewis which I am teaching now. 

Hoping I have caught up on this reading.

Daughter going to the school dance tonight. 

I wish I had a picture of the dress she is wearing which we got on sale on New Year's Day. 

The Sabbath tomorrow--- Rest. Retreat. Worship.




from the murmuring cottage

No comments: