Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Hello October









Yoo-hoo!

 I can't believe I skipped September on this blog. 
I put  my daughter and her roommate on a plane early this morning bound for
school in NYC.( just dropped them off if that is what " put them on a plane" means nowadays)  It's quiet now. Not sure I like this empty nest but it is what it is and I have 
much to be thankful for. I need to remember that big word: thankful.

Updates on life:

- second grand due in Feb. 
- a girl, another granddaughter
- first granddaughter is almost 9 months old
- she is sitting up
- classes I teach are going well
- I am learning alot from teaching these kids who age from 12 - 18.
- I froze broccoli and green beans this morning 
-love my new pastor: Kevin DeYoung
- from him is this : I am not the Christ
- he makes me laugh
- Our God loves laughter
- Reading Jan Karon's new book and Saint Francis by Elizabeth Goudge
- also lots with my students: The Faerie Queene by Spencer, Plutarch, Macbeth, and Beowulf
- what else? wonderful pumpkin tarts at Amelies! ( local french bakery and cafe)


1 comment:

melissa said...

You always make me smile with your joy!